Thursday, February 11, 2016

Western mood

We spent our first mini holiday of this year in the spa hotel on the first weekend of February when there was organized Ladybug Rock 'n' Roll Weekender. This was already their seventh (annual) weekender. This was the first time we took part in the event and we loved it! The event was very well organized. In addition to great bands and artists (PatC Miller [Sweden], Terry O'Connell & his Pilots [Sweden], Charlie Thompson [UK] and so on…) there was a lot of nice program for the whole weekend, like a pool party in the spa, glow bowling alley and very lovely VintagEija's Fashion Show.


On the Saturday evening I was wearing a western inspired outfit. I found this fringed sweater from eBay UK before last fall, and I love it! This time I decided to wear it with a brown western skirt.


I also had a white belt, a white box purse and white wedges with fringed ankle straps that I bought as deadstock.


For jewelry I chose horse-shaped earrings because of wanting to achieve a fully western mood.



4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...