Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Home party!

I hosted traditional home party for my birthday a little while ago...


The party was started at 4 pm when the DJ arrived at the house.


Main theme of the decoration was a pink flamingo (decorations were not any vintage).


I was wearing a pink square dance dress.


Unfortunately I don’t have any proper pic of my dress; this one is the best of poor pictures…


For jewelry I had brooch and bracelet set made of sea shells. Dress is from Vintageija’s and jewelry set I received as a souvenir from my sister from VLV #15 in 2012.

Record dancing continued onto the next date, and I have to say it was a nice way to grow older for one more year again!

4 comments:

  1. Hope your birthday was special!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I am ver lyte to wish you a happy biethday!
    what a wonderful party theme and what a nreathtaking beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...