Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My all-time favorites: My sister’s black “Americanos” figures

“My all-time favorites” is post series in which I present some of my and my sister’s favourite items by theme.

***

These geezers always make me smile!


I bought “first inhabitants of this village” for a present to my sister for some years ago and after that she has continued to collect many more.




There is a lot of happening in the “village”, such as the two brave guys wining up the alligator, couple of bands playing groovy music… In some of these there is a thermometer attached and others are just souvenirs from the United States, most often from Florida State.



3 comments:

  1. how cute they are! especially the Miami Beach band caught my heart ... and the alligator guys! I will keep an eye up on these figures when we will be visiting my man's family in the US this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The are so sweet!
    I have seen them as a kid, but never owned a single piece. They evoce the 1950s spirit.

    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! : ) Too bad that I'm so lazy to visit flea markets, there could be some of them available.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...