Monday, January 12, 2015

My all-time favorites: Box purses

Happy new year, my Dear Readers! Let’s start this blogging year with a new post series.

“My all-time favorites” is post series in which I present some of my and my sister’s favorite items by theme.

***

I like widely different vintage purses and this post is dedicated to one of my favorite styles: colorful and fun-shaped box purses.

I like them sometimes even more than Lucite purses, which are much more demanding to store and make me sometimes almost crazy, because of their chemical damages.

I shot some pics of my favorites from my closets: some were made of leather, faux leather or vinyl.






5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your collection! I, too, am a fan of box purses but they're quite hard to obtain in the UK! All mine have come from online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic collection. I particularly like the brown one with pleats on third row from top. A lot more practical than the lucites which crack and warp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous collection! box purses are hard to find in germany, i just own a little white one, that's far to small for my needs ... i found mine on a berlin flea market last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so many beautiful purses! I sadly only have a few purses and handbags, you have definitely inspired me to start buying a few more!
    Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...