Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Key pieces of the season: Holiday dresses

I got an idea for this post from my sister. She had read “Essentials of style” themed posts from some blogs and after that she asked me to do my version of the same idea. And here it comes, the first part of the “Key pieces of the season” article series!

***

It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and soon it will be the time of the most wonderful Holiday dresses! I have collected here some of my dresses...



...and accessories which are ideal for the Christmas celebration.



I love glorious Holiday dresses, although I have to admit that my favourite outfits during the Christmas holidays are dressing gown and pajamas...

Here is some more inspiration for Christmas outfits from Lana Lobell Holiday Fasion Fiesta catalogue from the 50’s.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...