Wednesday, November 12, 2014

GOOFIN' RECORDS 30th Anniversary Party

Goofin’ Records is a Finnish roots and rockabilly label, which has celebrated its 30 years anniversary in Helsinki on the first weekend of November.

Unfortunately we missed the Friday's pre-party because of our work. On Friday there were two Finnish bands on the stage, The Shoebox Revue & Mike Bell and The Belltones. By the way, Mike Bell and The Belltones will be also seen at the VLV 2015. So if you will be there, make sure that you do not miss out this fabulous Finnish band!

Main party day was Saturday.

Picture taken from here

I wanted to jazz up to my outfit so I chose atypical color combinations for me.


I carried my camera with me during the whole night; anyhow I remembered to take only couple of pictures. Here are two of them.

High Noon on the stage.


…and two party girls with happy smiles.


4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...