Sunday, August 17, 2014

My latest purchases

I’ve been done some shopping during the HOT summer weeks. As you can see, most of the purchases fit well for the summer heat!


- Black Queen Casual labelled bustier top – At last! I’ve been looking for all black bustier top a long time and now I found it!

- Pink blouse – Complete impulse purchase in very reasonable price.

- Grey bucket purse – This bucket purse is my sister’s find. She bought it for me from Nasta vintage shop (in Helsinki).

- Suki Originals labelled plastic purse.

- Black and white Harrods labelled shorts.

4 comments:

  1. great find! ... hopefully summer is long enough, that we can see these pieces on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to look gorgeous in that bustier top! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! It seems that I have to wait to until next summer before I can be able to wear my hot weather purchases again. We have had a sense of the oncoming autumn, because of the rainy and cool weather…

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...