Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Girly Girl

In this outfit post we return back to the last weekend of the May. We went to the small festival on countryside and after that we continued to the downtown to listen some old school 50’s Rock ’n’ Roll, when on the stage was a fabulous Finnish band called Del Rays.


I now put together my outfit around my new skirt.


The skirt was black and white gingham cotton with navy velvet ribbon details with pale pink ribbon flowers and rhinestone accents.


With it I had chosen a white nylon blouse and a pink bolero with bow and rhinestone details.


I also had a pink belt...


...a transparent rhinestone decorated purse and matching black Sprigolators.


For jewelry I had chosen decorative white earrings by Coro.



10 comments:

  1. the outfit is great, i love really everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so good!! Love the pink bolero and belt - the perfect girly touch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like this bolero very much, it is comfortable soft and warm!

      Delete
  3. Amazing outfit miss, that cardigan is super sweet, and I just love the whole ensemble. Pink is such an amazing color to wear, I really need to buy more pink stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thak you Martine! Pink is definitely my favorite color!

      Delete
  4. what a cute girlish look. you choose the right amount of light pink and you mixed it perfecly with black and white. i often struggle with wearing pink. too much pink makes me -as a blonde - look like a lollipop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty outfit, the skirt is gorgeous. I like how you have accessorised it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...