Sunday, August 31, 2014

Brand new Cadillac

I have been really excited since past winter when I got to start to answer very pleasing questions of my fella… The questions were for example, “Do you like more convertibles than hard tops?”, “Do you know what brand of Marilyn’s first new car was ?”, “What kind of car should be ?” etc…


Answer for these questions found this spring…


…It is a Cadillac Coupe De Ville from year 1952. Light green colored, hard top and two doors. It is in the museum vehicle register, and best of all, immediately ready to drive! I must say that I am in love! I was long time hooked to Buick Roadmaster convertible and we went test-drive some of the Buicks, but now I am totally Cadillac girl.






Original identification card.


Original key!


Now we are looking for all kinds of accessories for the Cadillac. First purchase was this owner’s manual, which includes lots of good information for “the new Cadillac” owner.



11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of vintage cars (and Cadillac's owners)!!!!
    We have our '59 Cadillac for 20 years now and we have travelled so much with it.
    Did you drive it? Would you like to buy another vintage car just for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I’m driving it! It is very nice and comfortable to drive. Cadillac’s real owner is my hubby, but he let me to drive it and I am very happy about that fact! And yes, I would like to have one on my own!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness - I am green (greener than the car!) with envy! 50s cars were my first love when I was little, and as I grew up I just became absolutely obsessed with them. I drive mine daily, it's not a Cadillac sadly - it's a modest '53 Morris minor, but it's very sweet. I dream of a car like yours one day - congratulations on your beautiful new addition x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy-Lou! Your Morris that I have spotted out from your blog is just lovely!

      Delete
  3. That car is gorgeous! You must be enjoying driving about in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually i come here to swoon over your beautiful outfits ... but today there is not just a lovely skirt an cardi combi ... there is a super hot cadillac! wow. congratulations to you new car. it's totally awesome! have fun driving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both on behalf of me and my hubby! I hope the driving season will continue as long as possible!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...