Thursday, July 24, 2014

Race Coast Rockin' Fest No. 3

On the 12th of July was organized, for the third time, Race Coast Rockin' Fest event (at Kisaranta dance hall) in Kangasala (a small place in Southern Finland).

There was a lot of program for the whole day, like listening to the DJs, shopping at vendors’ stalls, dance lessons, swimming in the lake… One of the best things of the event is nice picnic possibilities in camping area, and it was the reason why I missed once again many good bands. In the evening on the stage were The Rhythm Three (NOR), The Barnshakers (FIN), The Slingshots (UK), The Lonesome Drifters (GER) and Eddie Clendening (USA) w / the Barnshakers.


I was wearing my favourite pedal pushers (these pedal pushers must be one of my most ever used vintage pants, I just love them!) and Bobbie Brooks labelled blouse. For the jewelries I had chosen gold tone earrings and sea motif charm bracelet.

I bought this purse from a Finnish vintage online store more than four years ago, but I used it now for the first time.


After the “camp” was set up I headed immediately to the VintagEija’s’ stall.





My sister, the vendor herself and matching wicker purses.


And of course I did some shopping…


I bought these Finnish-made mules.


And then a couple of lovely summery vintage outfits for the night.



6 comments:

  1. So many handbags!! Love!!
    ~xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to have been a lot of fun!!!!
    Cannot believe that we will be in Finland in less than 1 week!!!! First time there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeek, so many wonderful purses. i'm a maniac for wicker purses - and i really love all the bags thr beautiful ladies wear in these pictures.
    great buy. the mules look absolutly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw these mules first time a couple years ago and I could not forget them.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...