Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Viva Las Vegas No. 17 Pool Party

On the Sunday afternoon we headed to the Pool Party to watch Ladies Swimsuit Contest. I had time only to see the podium ceremony of the competition, so unfortunately I do not have any pics of these lovely competitors. Have you? Or do you know any blogger who would have?


At the Pool Party I was wearing one of my dearest vintage pieces. It is my Catalina labelled black play suit with colorful novelty print.


I simply adore those funny little geezers reading newspapers on the print. They look like they must be on the holiday as I am!


I also had turquoise vinyl mules and turquoise deadstock earrings by Florida Fashion.




14 comments:

  1. Such a cute playsuit for the pool party! Those shoes and earrings are so perfect with it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved seeing your VLV outfits on here and this one is no exception!! Perfectly accessorised too - you look amazing! :)

    http://www.mid-centurygirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pool-side outfit - it's all amazing! That catalina sure is a stunner xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That suit is super cute! Love the print. :) Perfect accessories too.
    -Emily

    www.vintagevisions27.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This print makes me smile every time when I see it!

      Delete
  5. this play suit is just goegeous! what a fantastic find!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable play-suit!! What fun!
    ~xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This play suit is TO DIE FOR!!! It looks so lovely on you and your accessories work so beautifully with it...you have the best shoes! xx Shauna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...