Sunday, June 29, 2014

Viva Las Vegas No. 17 - Car Show

The Car Show was of course one of my most anticipated happenings at VLV. Cars, bands, vendors… yum!


I collected all VLV car videos and pictures into one video. Most of the pictures have been taken before the official Car Show day (Saturday) because on Saturday there was very crowded and really difficult to take proper car pics.

So you can watch the video here:


And then to the vendor area…




In addition to this cute bathing suit we found nice souvenir for our friend.


At the Car Show I was wearing tricolor outfit. I had houndstooth printed tricolor bra top with blue denim pedal pushers and a red belt. I LOVE 50's tops (bustier, bra, sun...), so it was only natural that I packed some of those for the holiday.


I also had a red wicker purse, white mules...


...and tricolor jewelers on.


2 comments:

  1. this look is absolutely adorable!!! the top is to die for and fits you perfectly.
    i love 50s bra-tops but the tottally don't fit me. for some reasons my bust is not vintage-y enough ;)
    ...oh, don't forget to mention this wonderful purse - i would wear right away!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...