Saturday, May 10, 2014

Viva Las Vegas No. 17 - Friday evening

On the Friday evening I was wearing Royal Hawaiian labelled sarong dress and bolero.



For jewellery I had butterscotch colored marbled Bakelite double hoop style earrings and marbled Bakelite bangles.


I also had the yellow fold up bag that I found from Etsy. It arrived from Australia only couple days before my departure!


For the shoes I chose sling backs of vinyl and wood which I bought from Nasta vintage shop many years ago.



Only vintage items in my sister’s outfit were once again jewelries. With polka dot blouse (made by her!) and grey skirt she had chosen scallop handbag and Grethel shoes, both handbag and shoes by Minna Parikka. For jewellery she had Bakelite bracelet and red earrings.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...