Sunday, May 18, 2014

Vintage shopping agent

Sometimes the shopping cannot become any easier. I sat yesterday noon in a theatre and during the time I was there, my sister was doing some shopping for me at the auto jumble! There were a lot of vendors and also my sister’s favorite vendor (Vintage Point Ltd.) who spend their summers in Finland and sell lovely American vintage pieces.

Here are some pics of Vintage Point Ltd. stall.



A lot of deadstock shoes in their original boxes!



My sister found this brooch for me.


The brooch matching perfectly with my fruit headband and shoe clips!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow - that's what I call a good stall!! I managed to get to a flea market today, but there was only one stall with really 'out there' 50s stuff (what I like best) and none of it was clothes/jewellery or shoes. Love the brooch (and the pieces it matches with!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...