Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Yellow party dress

Originally posted on November 30th, 2012


I am excited as I can be, because tomorrow is December the First and my favorite season of the year begins! For the beginning of December, I am introducing one of my first party dresses. It is light yellow multilayered dress with lace top. I am wearing this dress quite seldom, as it is quite brittle. For gloves I have selected short matching color ones. The springolators and purse are made of carved clear Lucite. For jewelry I have a flower earrings and bracelet set by Coro.





4 comments:

  1. You are such a genius in accessorizing! You must have a really good collection of accessories to find a perfect match to every outfit. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elina ! : ) looking for matching accessories is great fun!

      Delete
  2. every single piece of this look is so beautiful. ... i hope you ar able to wear this dress again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Unfortunately there is only couple of events to wear prom dresses.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...