Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Springtime is here!

Originally posted on April 19th, 2013

Since my photographer is on work trip, I can’t have my outfit pictured. This time I am posting a special one, without presenting a full outfit.

The signs of spring are here day after day, academic year is coming to end and people are having their hobby cars out from garages. This is why I started on one day to miss my summer season clothes. So it is time to have a peek in storage boxes and say Hello! to spring and summer wardrobe!

Next I am trying to rise your spring fever by presenting some of the finds from my boxes.


From a first box I found pair of shorts and pedal pushers cutely folded over.


Some sun tops to follow.


I couldn’t even imagine a summer look without straw and wicker purses.


Butterflies and roses…


…flowers and Hawaiian prints…


…polka dots, harlequin and colourful mexican prints. Oh dear, how I have missed these prints!


Some shoes in summery colors.



White earrings belong to summer, as flower earrings of course do.




This is maybe a bit too early, but here are couple of my bathing suits.


Wellcome sunshine!


Bye, bye wool and furs!


6 comments:

  1. Your warm weather wardrobe is the sort that would make any vintage gal the world over go weak in the knees, her heart skipping many a beat in the process. Let me tell you, dear gal, that's precisely what seeing it made me feel like!

    Happy return of spring and the season of fabulous, lightweight dressing!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, such perfect storage and such gorgeous goodies! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your shoe and bag collections are magnificent!
    Feel free to send that box of winter hats down to me - it's starting to get a little bit nippy in Australia! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here has been couple of very warm days. However we will get more snow again this weekend...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...