Friday, March 7, 2014

Silver Lamé dress by Lilli Ann

Originally posted on February 25th, 2013

This time I am wearing Lilli Ann labelled silver lamé dress, which I found few years ago from Nasta. When I bought this dress it remained for long as only one of other dresses in my closet. When some time ago I was selecting a dress for my graduation party, this came up as flash in my mind. After that this has been a very dear for me, because it always brings in my memory that unforgettable day. The outfit that I am wearing now is not the same as on that day, because I wanted to wear few new items (for me) that I had had never on before.


For gloves I had selected a sparkling silver colour ones. The grey-silver Lucite purse I received as a souvenir from my sister when she had visited Toronto. She found it from Cabaret Vintage boutique on Queens St. West. Because she remembered that I had been looking for this kind Lucite purse, she bought it right away for me. The earrings are rhinestone decorated double ball items on chains and my shoes are Lucite Springolators.




Here is the outfit of my graduation day. Other graduates were all male so I wanted to select very simple outfit. This outfit also was pure vintage. Silver coloured shoes are flea market find and purse of matching colour is from VintagEija’s. Aurora borealis faceted crystal earrings are from Nasta.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...