Thursday, March 6, 2014

Red winter coat

Originally posted on December 28th, 2012


We were outdoors on the day before Christmas Eve, when the vast part of Christmas preparations were already done. The temperature had fallen already to minus 20 degrees Celsius (minus 4 degrees Fahrenheit), so there was a real call for my “new” winter coat.


The coat with velvet trim and wide hem proved to be extremely warm to be in. I had also velvet gloves and hat with rhinestones. On my feet I had wool lined suede ankle boots. I bought these originally for my sister from a vintage boutique called Penny Lane in Helsinki. They were anyway too large for her, so they ended finally back to me. After that they have been one my favorite shoes for winter weather, especially for their warmness. For a purse I had black box purse and for earrings I had selected rhinestone ones matching my hat and gloves.

Until next year with new outfits and surroundings!




3 comments:

  1. Your princess coats are just divine! Thank you for linking them for me. I'll be including them in my next blog post:) They are grand!!! Thank you:)))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...