Sunday, March 9, 2014

Red and black velvet

Originally posted on February 22nd, 2013


The last of my presentations have all been dresses, so for today I have selected, for a change, a skirt and top combination.


My full circle skirt is made of a stiff material with a velvet flocked pattern. The material is a black and white gingham and the flocking is a flowers and vines print overlay. My top is also made of velvet.



I also have a black patent leather bucket purse which has cute little bow as on my top has. My shoes are patent leather wedges which have black and white straw decorations.


For jewellery I have red bakelite loop earrings, red charm bracelet and white ponytail barrette.



2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful skirt. When I first saw it I thought it may have been a knife pleat skirt, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...