Monday, March 3, 2014

Poodles!

Originally posted on November 16th, 2012


Although it is only November, I wait already hard for Christmas! That’s why I decided to go a little more Christmas colour style combination in the November every day wear.


I have bought from Sivletto (Stockholm) last summer a green wool skirt with a small pocket, which I am wearing with the green sweater.


I like a variety of 1950’s dog figures and decorations. And today I am dressed in red belt with three cute little poodles. The handbag and shoes, I have opted for the belt to fit. I have a red box purse and sling back heels, that I bought at the same time with the skirt from Sivletto. In addition to those, I have a poodle bracelet and green earrings.



4 comments:

  1. i'm following your post on fintage for a while now and i frlt so excited, when i found your own blog yesterday. i'm can't wait for some more 'reposted' posts and especially for the new ones ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great that you found my new blog, hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  2. red and green my favourite colours, i like the outfit
    xo Fräulein K.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...