Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pink autumn outfit

Originally posted on October 19th, 2012


Today I have selected to wear one of my favorite colours, pink! I have a warm, light pink knit dress, in which a sweater and a matching skirt. Sweater has a cute Peter Pan collar with angora trim.


I have a lot of vintage hats but I am lazy to use them. Anyway, today my outfit includes hat and gloves too. This is the very first time I am wearing this straw hat. I found it a few years ago from my favourite vintage shop, called Nasta in Helsinki.


The shoes and purse are pink of course! For purse I have selected a triangle shape box purse and on my feet I have high heels, which are made of leather and clear plastic.


For jewellery, I have chosen a pink & white Lucite shell clamper bracelet and earrings set.


In addition to that I have light pink eyeglasses which I purchased couple years ago from Optiikkahuone in Helsinki (they have lot of vintage frames in their stock).



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit...pink is such a feminine colour!! I really like the hat and gloves. Just found your blog when searching for outfits with white gloves.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...