Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another red knit suit

Originally posted on April 5th, 2013


Because I buy a lot of clothes from the internet, people often ask if I make lot of misses, when I can’t see the items in reality and try them on. The answer is almost always no, since I seldom make wrong decision.


The shopping luck is not always with me, and there are times when I have to be disappointed anyway. Today’s knit suit is an example of such case. I bought it a some time ago from internet and according to seller’s pictures, the color of the suit was bright pink. When receiving it became to be of completely different colour.

This colour was absolutely wonderful, but I have already similar colour knit suit! I presented it in my first outfit post. Since I am not good giving up on my new buys, I have not nerve to pass it along.


My lucite purse is labelled “Florida Handbags”. I love the flying shapes of it. I also have white springolators and earrings and bracelet set by Coro.


I really like this kind of knit suits and buy them whenever they become available. I like them so much, that I bought a pile of 50’s fashion pics only about these suits. My sister-in-law had seen the pictures for sale in old bookstore of small country village and winked right away to me about them, thanks Mirkku.


Here they are, my red knit suits…


6 comments:

  1. wonderful dress, i love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you via Princess Pincurls...you are a GODDESS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about buying a knitted suit but was unsure of sizing. I know that you need to buy one with measurements smaller than your own, due to stretch....but how much smaller? I would be very grateful if you could let me know how you judge sizing. Thanks so much, Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, difficult question. I think that measurements of my knitted suits are about two inches smaller than my actual measurements. However, my knitted suits are quite tight… I hope this help.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...