Monday, February 24, 2014

On the road again

Originally posted on August 10th, 2012


As the Finnish summer is short, every weekend seems to be full of some program. After the work week we pack the car and go somewhere to spend the time for a weekend, such as to a swap jumble, attend a party or spend time with friends.


Today’s outfit is perfect for travelling on hot summer days, it is a nice cool and it does not crease or wrinkle.

Summer travelling gear such as sun hats and bathing suits can be conveniently carried in Samsonite hat box, train case and suitcase.


Tie-collared chequered cotton shirt has same pink as the shorts. For the shorts I’ve added the pink plastic belt. I also have a pink lucite low-heel summer shoes.


For jewellery, I have chosen opaque bracelet by Leru and pink earrings. The pink-coloured rhinestone embellished pair of eyeglasses are one pair of my everyday spectacles.


2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit on you, you make summer time casual look so glam! I have to ask...are your pink glasses originals or are the modern replicas? xx Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shauna! My glasses are originals. I purchased glasses couple years ago from Optiikkahuone in Helsinki (they have lot of vintage frames in their stock).

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...