Sunday, February 23, 2014

My favourite sun top by Sears

Originally posted on July 27th, 2012


I do not think I could ever get bored browsing through old Sears mail order catalogues. For example, due to heavy wear, I prefer instead the original catalogues the ones published by the Schiff’s Fashionable Clothing: From the Sears Catalogues book series, which comes conveniently in your bag to the beach, countryside or even to a seamstress. Sears has had in production gorgeous clothes, one of which this blue sun top is a good example of.


With the top, I have chosen to accompany the blue denim capris. The wedges which are of the same colour as the top, are made of leather and clear plastic. Also my belt is clear plastic. For jewellery, I have chosen a huge blue flower earrings and charm bracelet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...