Friday, February 28, 2014

Gold and ivory

Originally posted on October 5th, 2012


We spent a beautiful Saturday at surrounding of Saimaa Canal, the most important waterway passage in Finland. I am especially interested about old canal structures, by which we took couple pics of my daily outfit.


I was wearing one of my first ever vintage cardigans. I found it years ago from my home town flea market and I have liked it ever since.


The full circle skirt which has a gold coloured embroidery is comfortable warm and goes well in the cooling autumn weather.


Besides that my outfit includes a gold colour purse which has a light lucite lid and light mules. The light coloured earrings and necklace by Coro.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...