Friday, February 21, 2014

Black and white feathers

Originally posted on June 15th, 2012


On the last Friday of October was celebrated the wedding of my dear friend, after which the celebration continued on Saturday with a Rock 'n' Roll party. I had reserved for the weekend two different outfits, but I liked the wedding night outfit so much that I decided to use it also on Saturday, when I only changed my hair style. My outfit included a black cocktail dress with a feather hem, a white feather headband, nylon gloves and round box purse. My shoes were the Finnish-made suede high heels and for jewellery I had chosen poodle bracelet and earrings to fit.


I am including here a picture of our dinner party taken from the wedding album.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...