Wednesday, February 19, 2014

About Me and The Bubbles

Hello and welcome to The Lucky Bubbles! The Lucky Bubbles is my public vintage outfit diary, where I open the doors of my vintage closet and share my life in "a vintage bubble" with you. Dressing in vintage clothing is part of my lifestyle, which is due to my love of music from 1940’s to 60’s era. Almost all my vintage items date back to 50’s and early 60’s (small part is already from 40’s). In this blog I shall only present vintage items (unless specially noted). Besides collecting vintage items, I love going to parties in good company and having looong car runs. I hope my posts will delight you or even better inspire you. Your comments are more than welcome!

Note

The 30 first posts of this blog have been published earlier on the Finnish Fintage Fashion Show blog. The original post dates can be seen on the beginning of each post.


6 comments:

  1. May I have the honour to be your first follower? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, You are my first follower! Welcome! : )

      Delete
  2. So glad you have your own blog now...I lived all your posts on fintage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you have found me! : )

      Delete
  3. Great to see your own blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great that you found my new blog, hope you enjoy!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...